Copyright (C) Robin R. Beck
In May of 2014 Robin R. Beck posted the following information about this locomotive:
Avonside works number 1913 was built in 1923 and was later converted to a 0-4-0DM by ICI at their South Central Workshops, Tunstead.
This loco is preserved at the National Stone Centre, Winksworth, Derbyshire. It is stored outside.
Further news of this locomotive came from Pete Briddon on October 13th, 2017:
This loco left the National Stone Centre in June 2016. It is currently the subject of a joint restoration between its owners and Tarmac, the successors to ICI at Tunstead. It is being restored in its disel-hydraulic format